PMB has just announced to APC NEC his intention to run for a second term of office
- Violent Shi'a sect, strikes Abuja again
- Buhari will seek re-election in 2019 - Presidency
- BREAKING: Abducted Yobe schoolgirls rescued inside bush by the Nigerian army
- Breaking:Jacob Zuma resigns as south African President
- President Buhari welcomes the release of UNIMAID lecturers, 10 Police wives
- Breaking:EFCC arrests former SGF Babachir
- President Buhari appoints substantive DG for NIA
- Yusuf Buhari stable in hospital following bike accident
- Baba Umar Farouq succed his father, emerges Emir of Katagum
- Breaking: Emir of Katagum, Alh. Dr. Kabir Umar dies at 89
- Kwankwaso fault Daily trust for making the report that he directs his supporters to dump APC
- Breaking: Atiku exits APC
- Finally Mugabe agrees to step down
- Finally Mugabe agrees to step down
- Breaking: EFCC arrests former secretary to the Federation Pius Anyim
- Breaking: EFCC invites sacked NIA boss Ayodele Oke
- President’s remarks at the national executive committee of all progressives Congress (APC) meeting
- President Buhari appoints Boss Mustapha new SGF, terminates appointments of Babachir Lawal, Ayo Oke
- Breaking:President Buhari directs Maina's immediate disengagement from service
- Breaking:Osinbajo vindicates Baru, takes responsibilty for approving oil deals
- Just In: Two PDP House of Reps members decamp to APC
- Full Text of President Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast
- Breaking: INEC officially serves Malaye with recall Documents
- President Buhari congratulates German Chancellor on her victory at the polls
- Breaking: PMB Arrives Abuja
- Breaking: ASUU suspends strike, orders lecturers to resume work tomorrow
- South East Governors held an emergency meeting, ban all IPOB activities in the region
- Nigerian Army Declared IPOB as Terrorist Organization.
- Breaking: The notorious billionaire kidnapper, Evans pleads guilty before a high court in Lagos
- Breaking: President Buhari summons service chiefs for a crucial security meeting
- President Buhari addresses the Nation, reaffirm that Nigeria's unity is settled and non—negotiable
- Breaking: President Buhari returns today
- Osinbajo attends Presidential inauguration in Kigali, Rwanda
- I'm okay, only need to obey Doctors’ orders, president Buhari tells visiting Media team
- Breaking: Kenyatta wins Kenya presidential election
- Service Chiefs responds to Ag. President's command, relocate to Maiduguri
- Osinbajo to swear in the two ministers designate today
- Am making good progress, President Buhari assures AU chairman, Conde.
- Buhari looking fit, healthy in a meeting with APC leaders at Abuja House London
- Bauchi state Governor dissolves cabinet, appoints new SSG
- Capture Shekau, "DEAD OR ALIVE" within 40 days —Buratai
- WAEC releases 2017 May/June WASSCE results
- Suicide bombers storm UNIMAID, many feared killed
- Court sacks Sheriff as PDP National Chairman, validates May 21, 2016 PDP convention
- Residents urged to be calm as flood overwhelms VI, Lekki
- Elder statesman, Danmasanin Kano, is dead
- Death of Alh (Dr.) Maitama Sule:Kano declares public holiday
- Nigerian army describes recent Taraba killings as genocide
- EFCC Arraigns former FCT Minister, Akinjide over N650m Diezani loot
- Mambila Christian militia massacres dozens of Fulanis and their cows, displays mutilated bodies on Facebook, promising more
- Breaking: CCT throw away case against Saraki
- Breaking: Osinbajo Signs 2017 appropriation bill into law
- We are sick and tired of the Generational threats of the Igbo extraction — ODUDUWA youth declared
- Breaking: El-Rufai orders arrest of Northern youth leaders over Igbos eviction threat
- BREAKING: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Cash Seized From Ikoyi Flat
- Mosques, Islamic centers refuse rites for bomber Salman Abedi
- Breaking: EFCC Seizes Multi-million Naira Property of Former NDDC MD's Aide
- Court Remands Ex-FCT Minister, Bala Mohammed In Prison
- Police arrest former Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido
- Court remands ex- Governor Babangida Aliyu in prison custody
- Kanu of Biafra granted Bail with multiple and stringent conditions
- PRESIDENT BUHARI SUSPENDS SGF AND DG, NIA
- PRESIDENT BUHARI APPOINTS CHIEF EXECUTIVES FOR FEDERAL AGENCIES
- MEDIA REPORTS ON ALLEGED MURDER OF MR. GEORGE BY SOLDIERS NOT TRUE
- Buhari to visit Sambisa Forest Mon
- PRESIDENT BUHARI RESUMES DUTIES; NOTIFIES NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
- BREAKING: Buhari arrives Kaduna, flown to Abuja in chopper.
- PRESIDENT BUHARI EXPECTED BACK FRIDAY
- BREAKING: Ex-Adamawa gov, James Ngillari jailed 5 years for corruption
- BREAKING: JAMB scraps awaiting results, includes 4th choice
- Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of N34bn Allegedly Linked To Diezani
- TRUMP COMMENDED BUHARI'S FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM AND PLEDGED MORE ASSISTANCE TO NIGERIA
- Trump invites Buhari to Washington.
- Jammeh reluctantly announces decision to step down, after intense pressures from international community
- BREAKING: PDP Senator decamps to APC
- BREAKING: PMB Sends Fresh List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees
- Breaking:APC Senators fires Ndume as Senate leader, names Ahmad Lawan as his replacement
- Updated:DSS Report: President Buhari Reportedly Removes Ibrahim Magu as Efcc Chairman
- Shekau resurfaces, refutes military's claim of crushing Boko Haram
- Breaking News: A Bauchi state Commissioner resigns, alleged insincerity in government.
- ALERT ON ESCAPEE BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS
- Breaking, Twin explosion rocks Maiduguri.
- Finally PSC releases names of 8,500 successful applicants
- BREAKING: PDP senators protest, walk out from Senate sitting.
- 18th Sultan of Sokoto, Dasuki, dies at 92
- Breaking:FG employs 200,000 graduates, places them on N30,000 salary
- Breaking: EFCC detains former FCT minister Bala Mohammed
- Buhari sends 46 ambassadorial nominees to senate for approval
- DSS, Judges Feud: A Judge withdraws from Dasuki case
- 83 more Chibok Girls will be released, if.... Bokoharam said.
- Adamawa Emirate Council Dismissed Former Governor Murtala Nyako And Sen Abdul'azeez Nyako As Sarki Yamma And Sarki Matasa Adamawa Respectively.
- IT IS OFFICIAL, 21 CHIBOK GIRLS NOW WITH GOVERNMENT
- Saraki backs Buhari’s S/Court justices nominees
- Nigerian Government withdraws forgery charges against Saraki, Ekweremadu
- Mr. Tunde Fowler won the chairmanship election of African Tax Administration Forum (ATAF)
- PRESIDENT BUHARI SENDS 2017 DRAFT BUDGET FRAMEWORK FOR SENATE APPROVAL
- Orubebe is guilty of false declaration - Justice Danladi
- BREAKING: ECOWAS Court orders Dasuki’s release, imposes N15 million fine on Nigerian Government
- NIGERIAN ARMY DESTROYS MORE THAN A HUNDRED ILLEGAL REFINERIES.
- Warri refinery unaffected by nearby explosion – NUPENG
- Dubai Property: Buratai commits no offence- CCB
- EFFCC obtained video evidence against Obanikoro
- Buhari will still dine with lawmakers, says GarbaShehu
- PDP Crises: Sheriff Bounces Back
- Army to retire 50 officers in 'massive shake-up'
- Finally the TELECOMS giant, MTN agrees to pay Nigerian government $1.7 Billion fine
- Nigeria begins recruitment OF 500,000 unemployment graduate
- EFCC recovered more than 120 Billion Naira in one year
- I remain the only PDP Chairman- Modu Sherif
- Reps threaten showdown over budget
- Boko Haram Terrorists Fighters Have New Uniform – Army
- Breaking! Former Gov. Yuguda dumps PDP, tears his membership card.
- Shiism is a threat to Nigeria's National Security and Sovereignty – Ex-ABU VC.
- Boko Haram Now Gives Loans to Youth as Bait – Defence Information
- Military Convoy Escape Ambush in Maiduguri – Army
- "Your pain is my pain", Buhari to Chibok Girls' parents.
- Troops recovered 930 cattle, 210 sheep and 20 machetes from rustlers- Army
- Breaking: Taraba Magistrate Court throws out suit against Dr. Jalo for lack of merit.
- Borno State Govt. To Invest N30bn in Agric.
- Media Houses should stop aiding terrorist- Nigerian Army.
- Kachikwu intensifies effort to end fuel scarcity.
- I WILL CRITICALLY REVIEW BUDGET PASSED BY NATIONAL ASSEMBLY BEFORE ASSENTING - PRESIDENT BUHARI.
- What Nigerian govt is doing to end fuel scarcity — Lai Mohammed.
- Breaking: Soldiers disperse Shiite procession in Katsina.
- Tragic News! Abducted Colonel Found Dead In Kaduna State - Army
- The abduction and forceful conversion of dozens of Northern Muslim children is unacceptable. - MCAN.
- ABDUCTED COLONEL: ARMY OFFER N1 MILLION REWARD FOR USEFUL INFORMATION.
- A father from Bayelsa serially raped his 12-year daughter, aborts the pregnancy.
- Presidency Dissociates Itself From # ISTANDWITHBUHARI Group
- 50 Nigerian Islamic personalities invited for Umrah at the expense of King Salman of Saudi Arabia.
- Fuel scarcity to end in two weeks, NNPC assures Nigerians.
- I have not ruled out nuclear attack to defeat ISIS. - Trump.
- Breaking: Boko Haram abducts 16 women in Madagali.
- My foreign trips are necessary. - Buhari.
- Buhari beats Jonathan on Niger Delta as FG announces date for clean up of oil spill.
- Breaking: More troubles for Saraki as CCT refuses to quash corruption charges.
- Breaking: some senators are planning to impeach Buhari. - Sen. Kwankwaso.
- CCT: APC warring factions in the Senate hold unity meeting to manage Saraki's exit.
- Sexual Assault in Lagos secondary school: Education Minister orders probe.
- Asset Declaration: Again, Judge withdraws from Saraki's case.
- FG to begin repatriation of stolen funds hidden in Dubai.
- Ese and Yunusa: Court grants Yunusa bail with stringent conditions.
- Killing of 7 Northerners in Enugu: Police made first arrests.
- I'm in a dilemma over power sector privatisation. - Buhari.
- FG opens milk processing plant in Yola.
- Activists in Lagos Launch Campaign Against Shiite Terrorism.
- Breaking News: EFCC Grills Dodo on Halliburton Scandal.
- President Buhari receives H.E. Joachim Gauck, President of Federal Republic of Germany in Statehouse on 11th Feb 2016
- Nigeria to start regulatin Social Media. - NCC.
- BREAKING: FG GIVES NEW RULES FOR PROMOTION OF CIVIL SERVANT.
- Buratai Leads Ground Troops in Fighting Boko Haram
- President Buhari utilizes vacation for lesser Hajj
- Gunmen Attack Agip Pipeline In Brass LGA, Bayelsa
- Nigeria's Former Chief Of Air Staff Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement Fraud
- Supreme Court Documents Reveal How Oduah And Ubah Got Sacked From The Senate
BREAKING: Abducted Yobe schoolgirls rescued inside bush by the Nigerian army
President Muhammadu Buhari paid tribute to late Islamic scholar, Abubakar Tureta, describing him as a man of remarkable erudition and character who spent his life promoting peaceful co-existence among people of different faiths.
South African President Jacob Zuma resigned on Wednesday, bringing to a close a nine-year tenure that has been dogged by corruption scandals and seen a steady decline in the popularity of the African National Congress, Nelson Mandela’s historic liberation movement.
The Department of State Services, DSS Saturday briefed President Muhammadu Buhari on the release, through negotiations, of three University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) lecturers abducted by suspected Boko Haram terrorists in Magumeri, Borno State.
President Muhammadu Buhari has mandated ministers to give account of their stewardship at the weekly cabinet meetings. ...
President Buhari’s Address At the 30th Ordinary Session of Assembly of Heads of State and Government of the African UnionJanuary 29,2018
It gives me great pleasure to address you on the occasion of the launch of the African Union theme: “Winning the fight against Corruption: A Sustainable Path to Africa’s Transformation”. I congratulate the African Union for dedicating the theme of the year to the noble cause of fighting corruption on our Continent. ...
President Muhammadu Buhari and former president Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday met in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, at the opening of the 30th Ordinary Session of the Assembly of Heads of State and Government of the African Union. ...
The looming political crisis in Kano appeared to have no end in sight as Senator Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso yesterday vowed not to call off his planned visit to the state slated Tuesday....
President Buhari attends African Union summit in Addis Ababa, to champion Anti-corruption campaign at regional levelJanuary 26,2018
President Muhammadu Buhari will Friday depart for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to participate in the 30th Ordinary Session of the Assembly of Heads of State and Government of the African Union (AU). ...
Register to receive our Mails
News Flash: B/Haram Insurgency
news flash::2016-06-25 Troops & CJTF cleared Zangebe, Maiwa, Algaiti and Mainari villages killing 6 Boko Haram terrorists, wounded several, & liberated over 5,000 persons
news flash::2016-06-23 Troops cleared Terrorists suspected hideouts in Kursori, Bashirari, Malatari, Goneri, Kajimari, Lawan Kolori and Yale villages within Konduga LGA
news flash::2016-06-22 69 family members of Boko Haram terrorists escaping from Sambisa intercepted
news flash::2016-06-22 Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists Hideouts at Matari & Kaidiri killing 2
news flash::2016-06-16 Troops Carry Out Clearing Operations in Kircha Dungus, Mulfuta, Baibawa, Jenere, Bembem, Maksamari, Bula Kafie and Bula Bodi. Killed 6 Terrorist rescued many women
news flash::2016-06-14 Troops Rescue 53 More Persons Kill 2 Terrorists and Arrest One in Madube
news flash::2016-06-13 Boko Haram terrorists on 6 motorcycles attacked Kutuva village, killed 4 persons and abducted 4 women
news flash::2016-06-13 Troops repelled an attack on their location by suspected Boko Haram terrorists at Pulka
news flash::2016-06-10 Troops Clear Boko Haram Camps at Yajiwa
news flash::2016-06-10 Boko Haram terrorists elements earlier dislodged at Chukungudu and Hausari villages
news flash::2016-06-10 Boko Haram Dislodged from Camps at YAJIWA
news flash::2016-06-09 Boko Haram terrorists camps destroyed in Bama
news flash::2016-06-04 Troops Kill an "Ameer" Smoke Terrorist at Out of Chukungudu
news flash::2016-06-04 Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists out of Chukungudu
news flash::2016-06-02 Troops Kill 3 Boko Haram Terrorists and Arrest one in an Ambush
news flash::2016-06-02 Troops Ambush Armed Bandits in Kubau